Welcome to Holy Trinity Church Geneva
Outside established service times we are normally open for quiet thought and reflection – please just push the door to see!
We are a lively and diverse Christian community worshipping and encouraging one another in faith, with a ministry and mission made possible by the energy and creativity of its members. We are growing and learning, and seeking to serve God and others better in this very special city and region.
We welcome you and any new ideas you may have about how best we can be the people of God in this place. Please do contact The Revd Canon Dr Daphne Green Chaplain
Please let us have your contact details so that we can keep in touch. Do email or call Michèle Walker in the Church Office.
Our Church Safeguarding Officer is Helen Liddle contact her at email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and comply with the Diocese of Europe policy and guidance https://europe.anglican.org/safeguarding/policy-and-guidance
More help in Geneva
- Police 117
- Medical assistance 144
- Republique et Canton de Genève Website: https://www.ge.ch/signaler-mineur-danger
- LAVI Centre Genevois de consultation pour victimes d’infractions Website: http://centrelavi-ge.ch Telephone: +41223200102
- AVEC Aide aux victimes de violence en coupleWebsite: https://www.avvec.ch Telephone: +41227971010
- Stop violence à la maison Telephone: 0840110110
- abusécoute (free confidential helpline)Telephone: 0800800922
Diocese of Europe Safeguarding
- Website: https://europe.anglican.org/safeguarding/who-to-contact firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +44 (0)207 898 1150 and +44 (0)207 898 1163
- Out of Hours Safeguarding Helpline: For enquiries outside of operational hours of an urgent safeguarding nature please call our partners Thirtyone:eight (formerly Churches Child Protection Advisory service (CCPAS)) on +44 (0) 303 003 1111. You will be able to get confidential advice, guidance, and support.
- Safe Spaces is a free and independent support service, providing a confidential, personal and safe space for anyone who has been abused through their relationship with either the Church of England, Church in Walesor the Catholic Church of England and Wales. Website: https://www.safespacesenglandandwales.org.uk/ Email: email@example.com Telephone: +44 300 303 1056