COVID UPDATE here is the service schedule for June 2021, all covid regulations will be strictly adhered to for all in person events
Services are held both on Sundays and throughout the week. All the services are in English and reflect the many rich traditions, languages and cultures which we are delighted to have represented among our members.
- 09:00 – A quiet, reflective service of Holy Communion with BCP matins once per quarter including hymns and other music.
- 10:30 – A more contemporary liturgical service with choir and children’s groups. A varying pattern including communion, and family worship. Junior Church in the church hall for 3-11 year olds and Youth groups for 11-15 year olds and 15+ group also meet at this time or join us for the service.
- 19:00 – Three Sundays of the month this involves traditional choral worship, and once a month (3rd Sunday) takes the form of a Taizé Eucharist with singing accompanied by the kora, a traditional lute like instrument, for all ages. First Sunday of the month the service is followed by an apéro.
Coffee is served downstairs in the church hall after both the 9.00 and the 10.30 services each Sunday. Visitors to our church are especially welcome.
- Monday – Holy Communion at 07.30
- Wednesday – Small time worship for toddlers, babies and children with their carers at 10.00 (every Wednesday morning during term time).
- Wednesday – Lectio Divina prayer and Bible study sessions in church, from 12.30 – 13.15
- Thursday – Holy Communion using the 1662 BCP text at 10:00
- Friday – Morning Prayer and Eucharist at 07.45
- Friday – Prayers for Wholeness and Healing at 12.15.