Services are held both on Sundays and throughout the week. All the services are in English and reflect the many rich traditions, languages and cultures which we are delighted to have represented among our members.
- 09:00 – A quiet, reflective service of Holy Communion with BCP matins once per quarter including hymns and other music.
- 10:30 – A more contemporary liturgical service with choir and children’s groups. A varying pattern including communion, and family worship. Junior Church in the church hall for 3-11 year olds and Youth groups for 11-15 year olds and 15+ group also meet at this time or join us for the service.
- 18:00 – Two or three Sundays of the month this involves traditional choral worship, and once a month (3rd Sunday) takes the form of an informal service. First Sunday of the month the service is followed by an apéro.
Coffee is served downstairs in the church hall after both the 9.00 and the 10.30 services each Sunday. Visitors to our church are especially welcome.
- Wednesday – Small time worship for toddlers, babies and children with their carers at 10.00 (every Wednesday morning during term time).
- Online Eucharist at 10.00, Lectio Divina prayer and Bible study sessions in church, from 12.30 – 13.15
- Thursday – Holy Communion BCP at 10:00
- Friday – Prayers for Wholeness and Healing at 12.00.
Monthly Messy Church
Third Sunday of the month at 4pm in church for families and children aged 3 to 11.